Hanoi to Sapa: Daily Express Bus
Enjoy a Comfortable Daily Express Bus from the Old Quater of Hanoi to Sapa Town Centre in a Deluxe Coach. Enjoy the commentary from Local tour guide. Enjoy the beautiful landscapes along the highway 245 kilometres and the moutain road 39 kilometres. The bus stop at the Town centre, you can take short walk to your hotels easily.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- One-way shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup at Hanoi. Please come to the meeting address at 22 Nguyen Huu Huan street, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi
- Hotel drop-off at Hotels at Sapa Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Charming Vietnam Travel, 37A Hàng Thùng, street, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Enjoy a Comfortable Daily Express Bus from the Old Quater of Hanoi to Sapa Town Centre in a Deluxe comfortable and safe coach.
Enjoy the commentary from the tour guide and marvel landscapes along the highway from Hanoi to Lao Cai and Amazing beauty of the mountain road from Lao Cai to Sapa.
Have a First short break for 25 minutes at 09.00 am to have a breakfast or a cup of coffee. Then another stop at 11.00 about 10 minutes. Before continuing the journey to Sapa. You would arrive the Stone Church of Sapa Town Centre about 12.30. From here, you can take short walk to your hotels nearby easily.
Sapa is located 284 kilometers away from Hanoi. With the highway distance is 245 kilometres and the mountainous way 39 kilometres.
You need to be ready at the Bus office at 6:45.am at Hanoi ERA Hotel at 22 Nguyen Huu Huan street, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Charming Vietnam Travel, 37A Hàng Thùng, street, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- No refund for late arrive or no show
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.