Hanoi Street Food Tour with Expert Local Guide
- Experienced and knowledgeable fully – licensed local tour guide who have a big love with Vietnamese Cuisine
- Eating 10+ mouth – watering dishes and drinks until you’re full and happy.
- Eating in best local places for each dish in small restaurants which all have Certificate of Food Hygiene and Safety.
- Small group tour with maximum of 7 people ensure a more personalized experience.
- Exploring hidden alleys in Hanoi Old Quarter
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 10+ dishes and drinks
- Expert local tour guide
- Pick up from your hotel/hostel (Hanoi Old Quarter area only)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tips for tour guide
- Seafood (Special request)
- Drop off services
- Personal expenses: Shopping, buying souvenir.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
- Feel the beat of the oldest and most charming streets in the 36 streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, know about their historic trades through local’s eyes.
- Bring you “off the beaten track”, showing you where the locals go.
- Try best Vietnamese dishes which are cooked by locals with good cooking skills and learn how to eat each dish in professional way.
- Hear the stories surrounding Vietnamese cuisine as well as tidbits of history via introducing of our knowledgeable tour guide.
- Meet our tour guide at hotel or meeting point before 3 hours walking tour
- Quick Vietnamese greeting lessons
- Our tour guide will discuss about your food allergy, vegetarian and how to walk in Vietnam streets with crazy traffic before starting our tour. Our expert tour guide will introduce you about Vietnamese cuisine, Vietnamese history, culture through our tour
- Our tour guide will take you to eat 10+ Vietnamese dishes in best places in special corners, hidden alleys or small restaurants in Hanoi Old Quarter that might be missed if you go by yourself and try variety of street foods and drinks such as: Nộm bò khô – Papaya with dried beef salad; Bún chả - Grilled pork with rice noodles; Pho - Rice noodle soup; Nem, phở cuốn: Fried spring rolls and fresh spring rolls; Bánh cuốn: Steamed rice pancake rolls; Bánh mì – Vietnamese sandwich; Bánh gối: Fried pillow shaped cake; Bánh rán: Vietnamese donut; Trà đá - Ice tea; Bia Hơi – Fresh beer; Kem xôi: Steamed sticky rice with ice cream; Chè: Vietnamese sweet soup; Cà phê trứng: Egg coffee, etc. Our Hanoi Street Food Tour will only finish when you feel full and happy.
- Tour ends at Hoan Kiem Lake or anywhere convenient for you to return your hotel/ hostel. Then our tour guide will show you how to get back your hotel/ hostel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet our tour guide at hotel or meeting point. We have 3 times : 09.15am, 14.00pm, 17.30pm. Please contact directly us to book the time
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.