Hanoi Private Dawn Market Tasting Tour With A Chef
What better way to learn about Hanoi's street food than with a well-respected local chef. Departing at 4am might sound extreme, but trust us, you'll see a side of Hanoi, without the tourist crowds, that can't be experienced at any other time. Remember to pack your camera because there are few places as photogenic as a Hanoi market in the wee hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private tour led by a Hanoi chef
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
If you want to see Hanoi's food scene at its best, you'll need to get up at the crack of dawn when the markets explode into a riot of colour and activity.
During our early morning Hanoi food tour, you'll leave the tourist trail behind and jump head first into four different food markets with our Hanoi chef (the same chef that showed Hanoi's culinary delights to Gordon Ramsay).
Learn about the history, culture and ingredients that go into this distinct cuisine and try dishes at spots you'd simply never find alone. The tour includes all food and drinks, plus a private pick up and drop off by taxi from your hotel, accommodation or Airbnb.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please include the name of your hotel, accommodation or Airbnb. Our chef guide will pick you up at 4am and transport you by taxi to the first market.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.