Hanoi - Halong - Sapa 6 days
- Day 1 : Pick up from the Airport to our Homestay in the Old Quarter centre.
- Day 2 : Hanoi - Halong 2 days trip, sleep on 3 Star cruise.
- Day 3 : Halong - Hanoi . Street food tour in 3 hours. Overnight in Homestay.
- Day 4 : Hanoi - Sapa 2 days trip by bus. Trekking tour. Homestay in Tavan village.
- Day 5 : Trekking tour to Cat Cat village, Bus to Hanoi. Overnight in Homestay.
- Day 6 : Hanoi city tour by bike or backseat of motorbike in 4 hours and Cooking class at Hue's Family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5 nights accommodation
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Halong bay 2 days trip:
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Our bus and tour guide will pick you up at hotel at approx 07:45 till 08:30 a.m .
12:30 On arrival, enjoy a warm welcome aboard the cruise .
13:00 Vietnamese lunch is served while passing the symbol of Ha Long bay "Fighting Cocks" Rock. Visit Sung Sot “Amazing cave” with many stalactites in numerous attractive forms and shapes. Do kayaking, swimming and sunbathing as you anchor for a night on the bay.
19:00 Enjoy dinner, Cuttle fishing & Karaoke singing before relaxing in your comfortable cabin. Overnight on the Cruise.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
07:30 :After breakfast, our chef teaches you how to decorate dishes with flowers made by vegetables and fruits or roots while cruising around the bay and back to habour.
12:30 Lunch at local restaurant in Halong City.
After lunch, get on bus and return to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi at approx 17:30.
Sapa by Bus 2 days:
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus :
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from our Homestay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town .Welcome drink and itinerary briefing. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes.
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
17.45: Check in homestay; Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace. In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes.
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
12.00 – 15.00: Have a shower at hotel, have lunch, time at leisure on your own.
15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.15: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: Get to Hanoi Old centre . Check in and Overnight in Homestay.
Departure Point :Our Homestay.
Departure Time :8Am to 8h30Am for Halong Bay trip. 6h30Am to 7Am for Sapa trip.
Return Detail :Our Homestay.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.