Hanoi Half-Day Street Food Walking Tour and Cultural Experience
Vietnam is known for its range of unique and delicious foods. On this 3-hour tour, you will stroll alongside your guide through the network of streets and alleys and be able to taste a variety of street foods. Listen as your guide shares information about typical Northern Vietnamese and typical Hanoian food. Meet locals who are willing to share stories as you experience the local lifestyle which is forming a culture all of its own. This tour offers two departure time options and includes a variety of food tastings and one (1) drink.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Food tasting
- One (1) drink (coffee or beer)
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Transportation to/from attractions
- After your guide meets you at your hotel or previously arranged designated meeting point in Hanoi's Old Quarter, embark on a 3-hour walking tour through the intricate network of alleys and streets of Hanoi's well-known street food paradise.
Along the route, take advantage of encounters with the locals to hear interesting stories and experience the local lifestyle in the closest way possible through personal interaction. Listen to your guide dispense information about Northern Vietnamese and particularly typical Hanoian food. Branch out beyond typical pho (vietnamese soup) and banh mi (baguette snack) and taste some of the popular foods sold by vendors at the stalls, cafes and makeshift storefronts. Many of these places have been passed along from generation to generation. With over 1000 year of history in this city, surely you will end the day with unforgettable memories and a new insight to the food phenomenon which has been forming a unique habit and culture.
Departure Point :Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.