Hanoi Half Day Countryside Cycling Tour, A Perfect Way To Get Out Of Busy Hanoi
This is our special trip to tourist who like to have easy and short trip but nothing can be missing of Hanoi colorful city to visit: A part of Hanoi countryside + A part of Hanoi history and highly recommended for Hanoi street foods together (optional)
• Hoan Kiem lake
• Old quarter Hanoi
• Dong Xuan - Hanoi biggest and most colorful local market
• Long Bien bridge (the bridge connect Hanoi countryside to main city - the most famous bridge in Vietnam )
• Farm of corn , banana , guava ...
• Red river
• Local villages to explore the local life and culture
• Tasting Hanoi great street foods
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Local Professional guide
- Good bike quality
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Tip for guide , Others as not mentioned upon
- Morning/Afternoon Time :Start the trip in A Di Da Phat Travel Office or your hotel for Hanoi half day cycling tour
We ride around the best lake in Vietnam Hoan Kiem lake with lovely scenery and explore the local life, learn the history from our tour guide
We ride to learn and explore the life of Hanoi old quarter through the small+short lanes, visiting the local markets , then next to see the very popular Hanoi train street - Hidden amidst the hectic, narrow streets of the Hanoi Old Quarter lies a funky little area, where motorbikes are no longer the biggest danger to locals stepping outside of their front door. They’re replaced by high speed trains, hurling through the residential street, mere feet away from peoples everyday lives – their dishes and laundry drying by the tracks.
Riding on the most famous bridge in Vietnam named Long Bien Bridge which made by French during the war , here we learn about Vietnam history from our knowledgeable and experienced tour guide. We ride down to the farm of local peoples under the bridge which next to Red River (this is the highlight time of trip ) before getting to the the suburt of Hanoi .
After this, we enter the local town in the quite villages which is much difference from the busy Hanoi tourist area .Enjoy your refreshing time with some local drinks in the countryside of Hanoi with tour guide before taste the best Vietnamese lunch in local restaurant .
Ride back to Hanoi old quarter for the unforgettable time to taste Vietnam most delicous foods + local drinks in this area which never can be found by your self .
Back to A Di Da Phat Travel Office or your place
Time to start the trip :
A- Morning : 8am - 12pm
B- Afternoon : 1pm - 5pm
C- Late afternoon: 4pm - 8pm
Note: The Time to do this trip can be flexible as your request
Departure Point :Our free pick up and drop off in Hanoi old quater , if you stay in out of this area please let us know to arrange it . With in 10km from old quarter will be free pick up + drop off . if futher will be surcharged around 5 - 10USD per head for pick up and drop off
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.