Hanoi Full-Day Sightseeing Private Tour
• Hanoi Capital and its historical & cultural heritage
• Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, a sacred historical symbol
• The beautiful One Pillar Pagoda
• The enchanting Hoan Kiem Lake & Ngoc Son Temple
• Hanoi’s Old Quarter and its “36 streets” by cyclo
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water: 01 bottle/pax/day tour
- Lunch (Vietnamese cuisine without beverage)
- Local guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam National Museum of History
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Pick-up at your hotel. Visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Ho Chi Minh Museum. Next, visit to One Pillar Pagoda, whose original structure was built by a king in 1049, and has become an important symbol of this capital city. The tour continues with a visit to the Temple of Literature – Quoc Tu Giam. Being Vietnam’s first university, the place was initially constructed in 1070, their gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. The sightseeing continues passing Opera House & Hoan Kiem Lake. Stop around at Ngoc Son temple for short sightseeing.
Lunch (Pho, Vietnamese soup)
We start the afternoon trip by a visit to Vietnam History Museum and tracing the history of Vietnamese people from the earliest times to the present day. Then stop around Ham Tu Quan for enjoying a one-hour of pedicab ride in the Old Quarter. Transfer back to the hotel. End of services.
*Please note that the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed in the afternoons, on Mondays and Fridays, and closes annually in September – December for restoration.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is formal
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.