Hanoi Food Private Tour
► Enjoy delicious Vietnamese cuisine
► Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling Hanoi Old Quarter
► Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
► Friendly and enthusiasm private tour guide
► Hygiene foods and drinks
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • English speaking tour guide
- • Lunch/Dinner at at local restaurants(special Hanoi food)
- • Pillow cakes, spring rolls, noodle soup “Pho Ly Quoc Su”, yogurt mixed with fresh fruits)
- • Special drinks( Mineral water/Green tea, Hanoi special local beer and Egg coffee)
- Daily departure except block out dates from 3 Feb 2019 to 8 Feb 2019( Tet holiday in Vietnam)
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Old Quarter
What's excluded :
- • Tips( not compulsory), and Personal Expenses
- • Other things are not mentioned clearly in the packages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanoi Old Quarter, Hanoi Vietnam
Tour Hanoi with the eyes of a foodie fanatic. You will fall in love with the gorgeous fresh and vibrant flavours of the Vietnamese dishes! It's fresh, fast and a great way to crack into the local scene.
"Tour starts from 11.30- 14.30/ or 18.00- 21.00"
At 11.30 or 18.00, our tour guide will welcome you at your hotel lobby, then start walking around Hanoi old quarter "36 streets" to visit some famous and specialized- food families or stalls/ local restaurants, shops where they run their business everyday, certainly you will watch and taste some particular dishes, we can customize vegetarian or special food too.
Special thing is our guide will introduce you some popular authentic food in lovely local restaurants (not luxury restaurants) where you feel comfortable to sit down and enjoy some favorite dishes and nice drinks too.
It's interesting to hear from tour guide about the history of the old quarter in Hanoi, it is thousand years old and today retains much of the old flavor that made the area special in earlier times, each street was the exclusive domain of one trade (guilds) so there are whole streets of blacksmiths, silver shops, paper shops, headstone makers and more. Originally there were just 36 streets in the old quarter but today there are more than 50 streets.
It is very difficult to find some local food stalls and special restaurants on your own in hidden alleys and sidewalks, certainly the best way to make it easy is joining with Swallow Travel, taking part in this special tour to learn about Vietnamese cuisine, culture, people and language.
Food on Foot Tour will give you an unique experience to try our special local food and drinks, we ensure the food is handled hygienically and provide a comfortable venue for the tasting. The margin also goes back to the vendors or local restaurants/ families as we buy directly from them.
At 14.30/or 21.00, our tour guide will take you back to the hotel. Trip ends.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our pickup and drop off service at the hotels located in Hanoi Old Quarter or some districts nearby
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.