Hangzhou West Lake Tour in Spring
There are Top Ten Reknown Sights around West Lake. Spring Dawn at the Su Causeway ranks No.1. Spring has so much to offer if you happen to come to Hangzhou. Cherry blossom, Tulips, Azalea......
Not only the flowers will feast you eyes, bul also the warm weather and blue sky would make you feel happy to come. The West Lake never fail to present its charms in any weather, expecially during Spring, as the Poem by Su Dongpo gose" The shimmering ripples deligth eye on sunny days; The dimming hills present a rare view in rainy haze. West Lake may be compared to Beauty Xi Zi at her best; It becomes her to be richly adorned or plainly dressed. Xi Zi is as famous as Cleopatro in China.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - West Lake (Xi Hu)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Flower Park, West Lake, Gardens,
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel in HangzhouPorts
- Hangzhou railway station
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.