Hangzhou Private Tour Featuring the West Lake and Chinese Traditional Arts
With the graceful Chinese Zither music, taking a boat and enjoy the beautiful scenery of West Lake. Walk along Fayun Path and visit Fayun Ancient Village. We enjoy delicate Chinese dishes for lunch at the tea-house. In the afternoon, you can visit tea garden and experience five types of Chinese Traditional Art: Flower Arrangement, Making Incense, Calligraphy, Guqin, Tea Art. Join this indepth tour and start this unforgettable experience !
1. Private professional guide included for the entire duration
2. Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
3. Unique journey of traditional culture.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch without drinks
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- One-hour boat
- Tour vehicle/Professional driver
- Entry/Admission - West Lake (Xi Hu)
- Entry/Admission - Fayun Ancient Village
What's excluded :
- Gratuities to the guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
In the morning, get picked up in the hotel lobby and firstly transfer to West Lake.
West lake is a UNESCO World Heritage site, immediately west of the city, is one of its best-known attractions. Upon arrival in Hangzhou,firstly go to the West Lake,which is undoubtedly the most renowned feature of Hangzhou, noted for the scenic beauty. With the graceful Chinese zither music, taking a hand boat and enjoy the beautiful scenery of West Lake, this journey takes about an hour. Then, stroll on the Su Causeway. It's so relaxing and enjoyable.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Fayun Ancient Village, No.22 Fayun Lane, Hangzhou China
Fayun Ancient Village is an important part of the West Lake Scenic Area. It is located in the mountains of Lingyin scenic area. Up to now, it still retains the traditional ancient villages in hangzhou with historical and artistic value. Walk along Fayun Path and visit Fayun Ancient Village which is a traditional ancient village of Hangzhou. You will feel a return to nature and a cleansing of the mind. Then, we enjoy delicate Chinese dishes for lunch at the tea-house, each of which contains elements of tea. Afternoon, we visit tea garden and experience five type Chinese Traditional Art, including Flower Arrangement, Making Incense, Calligraphy, Guqin, Tea Art.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels in central Hangzhou.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.