Hangzhou Private Customized Day Trip from Shanghai by Bullet Train
Take this full day private excursion to visit the beautiful “Heavenly City” Hangzhou and enjoy the beautiful natural scenery on the West lake area and learn the local famous tea culture at the splendid tea farm and the famous Buddhist culture in Linyin temple, stroll along the old Hefang pedestrian street showcasing a variety of Chinese crafts and local snacks, travel with your local knowledgeable guide from Shanghai and experience the advanced Chinese bullet /fast train ride.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great private guide
- Experienced driver with air-conditioned comfortable car
- 2nd class round trip fast train fare
- Local tasy lunch ("If "All Inclusive Tour" or "Tour with Lunch" is booked)
- Hotel pick up and drop off (downtown Shanghai hotels only)
- Entrance fee to Linyin Temple and Peak flying from far(Only if "All incluisve Tour is booked"
- Entry/Admission - Lingyin Temple
- Entry/Admission - Fei Lai Feng
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees, lunch(if the "all inclusive tour "option is not booked)
- Hotel pick-up does not include hotels in the outskirts such as Jiading, Songjiang ,Qingpu ,Jinqiao, Chuansha in Pudong areas, etc. If your hotel is not in the downtown your guide will provide instructions on where to meet downtown
- Optional boat ride in the west lake
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station, West of the Hongqiao Airport, Minhang District, Shanghai 200335 China
Your professional guide will pick up you at your Shanghai hotel in the morning,travel in the comfortable vehicle to Shanghai train station and enjoy 1-hour fun ride on the modern bullet train to Hangzhou.
As exclusive private tour, your itinerary is flexible and can be fully customized around you. Following is the sample itinerary, please feel free to discuss with your guide if you want to make changes during the tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lingyin Temple, No.1 Fayun Alley, Lingyin Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310013 China
Upon arrival , start your wonderful tour at Linyin scenic area.As the saying goes, a visit to Hangzhou without visiting to Linyin Temple is not a complete trip. Here spend time to explore the charming area and different complex of the temple with various buddha status while learning the fasinating local religious culture, custom and wisdom from your guide.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Fei Lai Feng, Lingxi South Road, Xihu Distict, Hangzhou 310000 China
In addtion to visit the famous temple, you will also visit Peak flying from afar (Fei Lai Peak), a pure limestone mountain carved with 330 different stone Buddhas from 9th to12th century by the monk who lived in the temple. Rated as largest and the best-preserved Buddhist grotto in southern China. Marvel at the exquisite workmanship from the ancient times.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Longjing tea fields, Longjing tea village, Hangzhou China
Next ,head to beautiful Lonjing tea villiage , here take a break and taste the famed local green tea , savor a delightful local lunch at home made restaurant. Your guide will help recommend the dishes based on your own dietary requests. After lunch, take a short walk up the tea plantation. Enjoy the amazing view of the vast green garden and learn about the tea picking and culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Continue your afternoon tour to the UNESCO site at West Lake (Xihu), regarded as the “golden name card “of Hangzhou and famed for the beautiful natural scenery, historic and cultural relics. Visit some of the top ten attractions along the lake, walk in the lotus flower park, enjoy the fabulous picturesque view while learning the charming history and well-known folklore. Set your cameral ready and capture the wonderful pictures along the lake. You could also choose to take a relaxing boat ride on the lake to fully appreciate its charm and tranquility.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Hefang Street, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou 310002 China
Then, travel to one of the oldest pedestrian streets -Hefang Street (designed in Southern Song-Dynasty), which showcases a variety of interesting Chinese crafts, local snacks and street food. Check out the colorful markets, a great place to shop for souvenirs for families or friends. Here you could also have a quick visit to the local popular flower, bird, and pet market.
If you have been to the above-mentioned attractions, you may substitute to other sites such as Leifeng Pagoda, National Tea Museum, Yuewang Temple , Liuhe Pagoda depends on the time you have.
After the wonderful excursion, take the return bullet train back to Shanghai with your guide with the convenient drop off at your Shanghai hotel or other downtown area as per your request.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please advise your hotel information at time of booking
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for your fast train ticket reservation)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.