Hangzhou Lingyin Temple Tour
You will be taken by a professional guide to wander around the Buddha park and the 1600-year-old temple. The vivid and detailed explanation will help you to better understand the Buddhas and Buddhism in China.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance tickets for the Feilei Feng and the Lingyin Temple
- Entry/Admission - Fei Lai Feng
- Entry/Admission - Lingyin Temple
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fei Lai Feng, Lingxi South Road, Xihu Distict, Hangzhou 310000 China
Inside the many caves and on its steep slopes above the stream are 345 stone carvings that date back to 10th -14th centuries. The masterpiece is the vivid and lifelike Laughing Buddha.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lingyin Temple, No.1 Fayun Alley, Lingyin Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310013 China
established in 326, the temple remains one of the ten largest Buddhist temples in China. It is home to the biggest sitting wooden Buddha indoors in China.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Lingyin Temple, Xihu, Hangzhou, China
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.