Hangzhou Half Day Buddhism and Tea Culture Tour
Hangzhou is a perfect destination for Buddhists and tea lovers, as Hangzhou is the home of both Buddhism and Tea culture. Come with us, book this half day tour by a local tour guide to visit Lingyin temple, the oldest as well as biggest temple in the southeast China, you'll know Buddhism culture in-depth; After that, move to tea village where produce the best green tea in China--Dragon Well Green Tea, sip a cup of green tea in the local tea famer's house, enjoy the breathtaking scenerary of tea village and learn how to pick & make tea from the local.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel and railway station pickup and drop-off in Hangzhou downtown
- Bottled water
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lingyin Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lingyin Temple, No.1 Fayun Alley, Lingyin Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310013 China
In the morning/afternoon, our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hangzhou or Hangzhou train station with a welcome signage.
First, visit the Lingyin Temple. Lingyin Temple, also known as Temple of Soul's Retreat (literal translated name), is the most celebrated place of interest around West Lake. It was founded in 328 AD during the Eastern Jin Dynasty by an Indian monk called Hui Li. In the 10th century during the Kingdom of Wuyue with Hangzhou as its capital, the temple reached its peak and boasted nine multi-storey buildings, 18 pavilions, 72 halls, and more than 1300 dormitory rooms, inhabited by more than 3000 monks. Since then, the temple has remained one of the ten largest Zen Buddhist temples in China.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Longjing tea fields, Longjing tea village, Hangzhou China
Later, drive to Meijiawu Tea Village & Plantation, Meijiawu Tea Village, located in the west of the world-known West Lake and hailed as "ten miles Meiwu" for its vast area along the Meiling Road, is an ancient village with a history of 600 years. Inhabited by more than 500 households, Meijiawu Tea Culture Village is picturesque surrounded by mountains and waters; it is a main production base and a protected area of the fragrant West Lake Dragon Well Tea, and a leisure tourist spot featured with tea culture in farm style.
Here you are in an original natural environment, just relax your feelings and enjoy the special tea culture, taste the fragrant tea while appreciating the beautiful village scenery.
Drive you back to your hotel or the Hangzhou Train Station and your tour ends.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is arranged at your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please provide round-trip train itinerary in "special requirement" block if pickup from Hangzhou Train Station is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.