Hanging Inka Bridge Qheswachaca, Four Lagoons & the Qarañahui Prehistoric caves
Q’eswachaca is the last hanging Inka bridge that is still in use in the extensive red of Inca Trails or Qapaq Ñan reknown as “Cultural Patrimony of humanity by the UNESCO “ is the only Inka bridge that has survived so many generations for over 500 years, and found almost in its original state and thanks to the decision of the acting communities : Huinchiri, Chaupibanda, Qollana,Quehue y Chocayhua, whom showing their vivid culture, repeat techniques and ceremonies and origins purely Andean , reproducing year after year this marvelous event , like a paradox in time and showing the aunthenticy of our culture. So, also we will visit Qarañahui where you can apreciate the prehistoric caves.
per adult from
What's included :
- Touristic transportation from Cusco-Qheswachaca-Cusco
- Professional Guide ( English/ Spanish).
- Local Lunch.
- First aid.
- Entry/Admission - Puente Qeswachaka
What's excluded :
- Extra costs.
- Entrance ticket to Qheswachaca.
- Entry/Admission - Cusco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco, Peru
YANAOCA - CANAS
Hanging Inka Bridge Qheswa Chaca and Four Lagoons
Punctual at 05:30 am We will start our trip, along the way, we will observe the Four lagoons: Pomacanchi, Acopia, Asnaqocha, Pampamarca where we will visit a dwarf Volcane. When we arrive to Qheswachaca( 3.600 m.a.s.l) we will have the opportunity of visiting the ancestral bridge that is a palpable sample of the Inka engineering and architecture . That is built over the majestic Apurimac river, the material used is only “brave hay” of the woven punas . After we will stop for our lunch to later return to Cusco, arriving approximately at 05:30 pm.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Puente Qeswachaka, Cusco Peru
We will appreciate the 4 beautiful lagoons as a part of the road.
We will visit and cross the inka bridge.
And, we will visit the prehistoric caves of Qarañahui.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Cusco, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
The Pick-up is from the chosen customer's hotel.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Cusco, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.