Handungoda and Galle from Galle City
(SKU: LK60040800) You will be starting your tour at 0900 hrs from your hotel in Galle, where you will be picked up by your chauffeur. Ensure that you bring a packed breakfast with you if you are unable to have your meal at the hotel. (Travel time 30 to 40 mins)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide.
- 1-Liter Water Bottle Per Person.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
What's excluded :
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Food and drinks.
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Handunugoda Tea Estate
- Entry/Admission - Galle Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Handunugoda Tea Estate, Handunugoda Rd Tittagalla, Ahangama 80650 Sri Lanka
The Handunugoda Tea Factory has reawakened the ancient Chinese tradition of creating Virgin White Tea which is untouched by human hands during the manufacturing process. During the one-and-a-half-hour tour of the factory
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Galle Fort, Church Street, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
Discover the city of Galle, where the Portuguese and Dutch made their headquarters, and it's secrets. Visit the Galle Fort which is one of the best-preserved fortifications in Asia. View the Maritime Museum, Galle National Museum, and the lighthouse. Walkthrough the cobblestoned streets with their Dutch names as you learn more about their histories.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Galle, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotle In Galle
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.