Hands-on Louisiana Sauce Class
With the help of our professional chefs, you'll learn various tips and tricks to cooking traditional New Orleans style recipes as you prepare a delicious meal all by yourself. You'll learn the history behind this particular cuisine all while enjoying complimentary drinks and the company of your classmates/chefs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Prepare to tantalize your taste buds. We boil jumbo shrimp and make a Remoulade sauce to serve over shrimp on a bed of chiffonade romaine. Then a classic trout Meuniere with herbed rice. This dish teaches the four stages of butter and the uses at each stage. The grand finale is a Pecan Praline Bread Pudding.
• Shrimp with Louisiana Remoulade Sauce
• Trout a la Meuniere with herbed rice
• Pecan Praline Bread Pudding with a Praline sauce
Departure Point :519 Wilkinson St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.