Handmade Italian pasta cooking class in Rome
This cooking class in Rome will teach you the techniques to make your own homemade pasta. After the class, sit down for dinner and enjoy your pasta with great wine!
• Wines and spirits are included
• Communal cooking class and dinner for 2 to 8 people
• Kids older than 10 are welcome
per adult from
What's included :
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
- Drinks and beverages (Red Wine, White Wine, Digestif, Spirits, Sparkling Wine)
What's excluded :
- About your host, Magic Francesca's: "I'm an ex-IT project manager and I apply the same precision and attention I used in my previous job to my cooking. I love using my imagination and creativity and pairing my food with good wines. Usually I cook Italian or traditional dishes but I'm open to new experiments."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Fresh and handmade Pasta of your choice
• Dessert of your choice
Departure Point :Via dei Monti di Creta, 00167 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.