Hand-Engraved Metal art-ware workshop in Jaipur
In this personalized live experience of metal engraving, the participants will learn under the mentor Jagmohan Das, an artist whose family has been practicing this form for more than 400 yrs. The artist is passionate about preserving and spreading this handmade art which is his family legacy. While giving special and personalized attention to everyone, he makes sure that no one misses out on any information or learnings. The workshop is held at his studio only, so the participants also get to see the maestro's personal exhibits.
Engraving is the practice of incising a design onto a hard, usually flat surface by cutting grooves into it with a burin. It is one of the oldest and most important techniques in printmaking.
The art piece created at the end of the workshop can be taken back as a souvenir along with a certificate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Metal Engraving material, tools,
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Personalized Live Experience with Jagmohan Singh.
- See yourself through the eyes of an artist or simply observe the genius at work.
- Understand the intricate details and techniques of Metal Engraving.
- Live demonstration of what goes into this elaborate process.
- Understand the broad aspects as well as the nitty-gritty of this art called Metal Engraving.
- Learn about different techniques, materials, tools and machines used for the same.
- The artist also briefs you about where you can procure the material and tools for the art form.
Departure Point :Chopasni Housing Board, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.