Hana and Haleakala Maui Helicopter Tour with Cliffside Landing
Soak in unbeatable views of Southern Maui on this thrilling 75-minute helicopter charter tour! Flying over Southern Maui and all the way up to the impressive dormant volcano Haleakela with a quick landing at our private cliffside location, you will be treated to unobstructed 180-degree views of lush rain forests, sea cliffs and cascading waterfalls.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Professional pilot-guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Flight recording on USB
- Make your way to Kahului heliport on Maui at least 30 minutes before your chosen departure time. The heliport is located at 1 Keolani Pl #110, Kahului, HI 96732.
After a short orientation, climb into the helicopter with your private pilot and take off for a scenic, 75-minute flight over southern Maui. Be sure to have your camera ready for views of the beaches, cliffs, and jungles. Marvel at sweeping views of the dormant Haleakala volcano, then touch down at a private cliffside location. This is a great opportunity to celebrate special occasions with a loved one.
Take off again to fly over the Hana rain forest, as well as some canyons and waterfalls, before returning to the airport.
Departure Point :1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All passenger names & weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, or combined weights of 420 lbs per couple an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- It is recommend that all passengers wear dark clothing to help have less reflection in the windows when flying and therefore you can get better photos during your tour
- Not wheelchair Accessible. There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
- Flight routes & sights may vary due to weather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals allowed in helicopter only under strict rules and staff must know 48hrs before their arrival to so we can cover our proper procedures (notify other travelers on flight, etc.) Please call our office to inquire so we can get more details on the animal as some sizes and types of animals might not be allowed.
- Infants under 24 months must sit on an adult lap. Over 24 months must occupy their own paid seat. We follow the same FAA regulations as the airlines
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.