Hampi through your eyes- a 3 day tour of History & Adventure!
Day 1: Arrival in Hampi
345PM- Departure from Bangalore by flight
445PM- Arrival in Bellary
6PM- We drive down to Hampi.
Sasivekalu Ganesha Temple is a huge statue of Lord Ganesha, carved out of a single block of rock. We will visit this 8 feet tall of the Lord.
We visit the magnificent Virupaksha temple It is from the Hoysala period and is the oldest temple in Hampi.
Overnight in Hampi
Day 2: Royal enclosures of Hampi
Stop At: Royal Enclosures, Hampi 4 Km from Hampi, Bellary India
After lunch we will do a ride in the coracle on the Tungabhadra River.
Stop At: Anegundi Fort, Tungabhadra, Angegundi Village, Hampi India
Towards the evening we will visit Anegundi village for the cave paintings. The paintings here date back to the Iron Age around 1500 BC.
Day 3: Stone chariot and Vittala temple
Stop At: Vijaya Vittala Temple, Near Kalyan Mantapa, Hampi 583239 India
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: King’s Balance, Hampi, Karnataka 583239, India
Duration: 30 minutes
per adult from
2 days 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- 2 nights Accomodation
- Entry/Admission - Group of Monuments at Hampi
- Entry/Admission - Royal Enclosures
- Entry/Admission - Anegundi Fort
- Entry/Admission - Vijaya Vittala Temple
- Flights- to and fro
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Any food / drinks not included in inclusions
- Personal Expenses not included here
Take a weekend off to one of the most ancient and serene place of India. A place is famous for the roots of Indian Architecture skills. Full of monuments and historical temples, Hampi is recognised as the world heritage site by UNESCO. Situated at the banks of Tungabhadra river, this place is known for its many relations to various legends and myths surrounding Hindu gods and goddesses. Apart from its intriguing history, this place is also known for its magnificent scenic beauty which is a site for sore eyes tired by exhausting Metropolitan city life.This magical place is nothing less than a paradise on earth built by the finest artists and spending a few days here will surely make anyone agree with it.
• Virupaksha Temple, Rambo, Hampi India
• Vijaya Vittala Temple, Near Kalyan Mantapa, Hampi 583239 India
• Group of Monuments at Hampi, Southern Bank of the River Tungabhadra, Hampi 583239 India
• Queen's Bath, Royal Enclosure, Hampi India
• Lotus Mahal, Nera Hazara Ram Temple, Hampi India
• Matanga Hill, Hampi 583239 India
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.