Hammerhead Drift 2 Tank Dive
Join us for an adventurous Hammerhead Drive 2-tank Dive Trip. On this trip we dive the neighboring island of Molokai that is home to pristine reefs, schooling hammerheads, and other pelagic life. These are deep and drift dives so this is our advanced and most adventurous charter to out-of-the-way or not well-known locations that your guides are itching to explore. Our passionate crew will pick the sites based on recent animal activity, weather conditions, and customer skill level to ensure you have an epic day on the water. Join us and let's go diving!
Our dive trips are designed to give you the best possible encounters and interactions with nature. Through these experiences we believe individuals learn to appreciate, love, care, cherish, nourish, and most importantly, conserve the world’s environment and ecology.
This is an advanced boat, divers must have a minimum of 25 dives or have completed a check-out dive with us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Light breakfast of pastry, coffee, and juice at check in.
- Lunch - Vegetarian option available upon request.
- Bottled water - Every guest receives a souvenir reusable water bottle made from recycled plastic so that we can help eliminate single use plastic.
What's excluded :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
Divers meet at our dive shop at 7:00 AM to check in and get fitted with rental gear. Then its off across the Pailolo Channel to the island of Molokai. We often see dolphins and whales during the crossing and always stop. When we arrive at our first site we do a short briefing, suit up, and dive the epic reefs of Molokai.
As there are very few boats diving on Molokai we always have the whole dive site to ourselves. We do an approximately 45 minute drift dive to depths of between 40 - 10 feet'. After the first dive we do a short surface interval where we have a lunch of fresh sandwiches, chips, and fruit. Then we dive again for approximately 45 minutes at a depth of around 40 - 100 feet.
After the dive we feast on chocolate chip cookies, kick back and enjoy the topside views, and discuss our dives. We usually get back to Maui by 12:15.
Departure Point :1223 Front St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.