Ham Experience (close to Sagrada Familia)
A great gastronomic experience for lovers of the exciting world of high quality ham, and for enthusiasts of Catalan and Spanish cuisine.
A tasting of high quality Hams that will allow us to notice and taste the nuances between the varieties of ham cut by hand.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- One of the most complete local jamonerias to share together the treasures of Catalan and Spanish cuisine. We will start with a fabulous tapas meal and continue with an exciting journey through the world of ham in which we will have the opportunity to make a tasting of different types of high quality ham. Undoubtedly, some of the emblems of Spanish gastronomic culture. In addition, we will accompany the tasting with a tasting of white potatoes, coca bread and gourmet olives.
We can combine the "ham experience" with the drink we choose between water, soft drinks, wine, champagne or beer.
• Spicy potatoes
• Premium Olives Mix
• Coca bread with tomato
• Premium Acorn Ham
• Acorn ham reserve
• Iberian Ham
Departure Point :Carrer de la Marina, 261, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :1/31/2020 - 1/31/2021
2/1/2021 - 1/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.