Halong Tours 2 Days 1 Night on cruise
We are proud to welcome you on-board one of its 3 star boats for your dreamlike Cruise in Halong Bay!
our goal is to help you experience that feeling which is part of our daily lives. The entire length of our country is next to the sea which feeds us, and on which many of us live and work. Much of our delicious, traditional cuisine is derived from the riches of the sea, and our love of family, friends, and gathering around a good meal shines through in the many tastes of Vietnamese cooking. The unique limestone islands found in Halong Bay, along with the mysterious, and beautiful caves scattered throughout, mirror the beauty, grace, and mystery of our homeland.
per adult from
15 to 24 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome Drinks
- Shuttle bus with compliment bottled water (P/u: Hanoi city center)
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Taxes and Service Charges
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Halong Tours Booking
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
What's excluded :
- Airfares, Private Car Transfers
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses All other services not clearly mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Tours Booking, No 16 , Lane 186 Ngoc Thuy Long Bien, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
7:45-8:15am: Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
12:00 – 12:30 Arriving Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join us for welcome drink as we tell you about life onboard.
12:30: Check in your cabin. Time to refresh.
13:00: Served a delectable lunch while cruising ahead to Ha Long Bay
14:00: Explore the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful cave in Ha long Bay. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
15:30 visit the Titop Island – swimming Climbing up to the Top of the Island – take the best view of Halong Bay Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
18:00: Come back cruise and relax
19:00 Dinner is served.
20:00 Socialize with other guests or just laze around
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
6:30 – 6:45 Do Tai Chi or a photo hunt
7:00 Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
8:00 Kayaking to explore around the area or visit a floating house and learn about the daily life of the local fishermen who live there.
9:00 We board the cruise again .Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in luggage store.
10:00 Join in the Cooking Class, teaching you how to make our specifically (Spring rolls) before an early lunch is served.
11: 30 – 12:00 Disembark at the harbor, Tuan Chau Marina.
17:00 Arrival back at your hotel in Hanoi
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up/drop off all guest at hotel in the Hanoi old quarter from 7:45am to 8:30am, if our guest stay in a place which is far from Hanoi old quarter please contact us for pick up/drop off and incur a surcharge for pick up and drop offCan pick up guests from Airport to get private car to Halong Bay incur a surchargeWe can pick you at Tuan chau habour
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.