Halong Swan Cruise full day
Exclusive day cruises that operated on Bai Tu Long Bay, which offer an off-the-beaten-track route on the bay for tight schedule. There is only available with us - Swan Cruise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Halong Bay Vietnam
8:00 - 8:30 Pick up client from Hanoi Old Quarter then take 3.5 hours transfer to Halong Bay.
12.00: Welcome guests at Hon Gai international Habour.
12.30: Embark Swan Day Cruise, start cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape while passing by Teapot islet, Blockhouse islet, Goat Head islet… then have lunch on board.
14.00: Arrive at Vung Vieng village. Take the rowing boat to go deep into the village and learn how the local people survive among the ocean, interact with them and visit the fish farm. You can choose the do kayaking around this peaceful village too.
16.00: Continue cruising to Cong Do area, visit the mysterious Thien Canh Son and relax on the beautiful beach.
17.00: Enjoy a sunset party and join in a cooking demonstration to learn some traditional Vietnamese dishes.
18:00: Cruise back to harbor, pass by Dragon islet and relax on board.
21.30 – 22.00: Back to your hotel in the Old Quarter. End of tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.