Halong Rosa Cruise 3 days 2 night visiting and kayaking Halong bay
Offering a barbecue, Rosa Cruise is situated in Ha Long, 600 m from Tuan Chau Harbour. Queen Cable Car Station is 9 km from the property.There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower in every unit. Towels are provided.Rosa Cruise also includes a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or a drink at the bar.Car hire is available at the property and the area is popular for snorkeling. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including diving and cycling. Vincom Plaza Ha Long is 11 km from Rosa Cruise, while Quang Ninh Museum is 12 km away. The nearest airport is Cat Bi International Airport, 30 km from Rosa Cruise. This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Ha Long! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shuttle Bus Hanoi- Halong Bay- Hanoi;
- English speaking guide;
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, shower, mini bar;
- Welcome drinks;
- Meals on-board ( 3 main meals + 1 breakfast)
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration;
- Insurance on-board;
- Cooking class on cruise
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Tips for tour guide and driver;
- Personal expenses;
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above;
- DAY 1: HANOI- HALONG BAY – ROSA CRUISE ( L/D)
07:30 – 08:30: Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter. Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break. 12:00: Arriving in Tuan Chau harbor, Halong Bay. Welcome to Rosa Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink. Check-in your cabin.
12:30: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay. 14.00: Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village. 14:30: Arriving in Tung Gau area ( Where being used for movie King Kong) , where you can enjoy to visiting around the floating fishing village and Natural Reserve of Lan Ha Bay.
17.00: Back to Rosa Cruise and enjoy Sun Set Party on Rosa Cruise’s Sun Deck. Enjoy special BBQ seafood on the cruise. 21:00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on the Rosa Cruise.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – FULL DAY ( B – L – D )
06:30: Tai Chi class on the Sun-deck. 07:30: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board. 08.30 – 12.30: Transfer to day boat for visiting the area of Bay Kayaking and swimming at Three Peach Beach, a pristine natural one lapped by turquoise water (if the weather permit). 12.30: Back to boat. Lunch is served. 14:00 – 14:30: Visiting Pearl Farm Village.
16:00: Return to Rosa Cruise. Cooking demonstration will be on the sun-deck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce. Enjoy sunset party with fruits and wine. 19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, in magic atmosphere in Ha long Bay, Our luxury set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods. 21:00: Evening activities include:
+ Join the squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.+ Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
22:00: Overnight on Rosa Cruise near Surprising Cave, the quietest sleeping area permitted by Halong Governmental Authority.
DAY 3: ROSA CRUISE- HANOI (B/L)
06.30: Early morning sun rise to enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck. 07.00: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
7.00: Enjoy breakfast. 08:30: Arriving Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave.
10: 00: Joining the cooking class guided directly by Chef of Rosa Cruise. You have chance to practice cooking Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam. 11:00: Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
12:00: Rosa Cruise is landing Tuan Chau harbor, tourists say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:30: Get on Air-con shuttle bus back Hanoi
14:30: Stopover in Hai Duong province to relax and visit a ceramics workshop.
16:00- 16h30: Arriving in Hanoi, end your trip. See you on the next trip.
Departure Point :Hotels at Hanoi Old Quarter. For another destination, kindly come to Hanoi Opera House.
Departure Time :7.30am - 8.30am from hotel locating at Hanoi Old Quarter
Return Detail :Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi city
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All is applied in US dollar
- Booking the tour, contact us via email@example.com
- Programs & schedules subject to change without prior notice
- Trip cancellation due to bad weather in Halong Bay:
- The cancellation decision is made by Management Board of Halong Bay on the day of the trip in case of bad weather conditions. In such case, we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer refund in accordance with the cruise policy.
- Please bring your passport.
- Please inform your picking address and passport information in advance at least 12 hour before departure time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.