Halong Bay Full-Day Trip - Fast Expressway Transfer Round Trip
Take in the highlights of UNESCO-listed Halong Bay in just one day. Enjoy comfortable round-trip transport from Hanoi, then set sail around Halong Bay and tuck into a delicious seafood lunch on-board. Stop along the way to explore Heavenly Cave and Dau Go Island, and take a kayaking or bamboo boat excursion around Ba Hang floating village.
- Magnificent views of UNESCO-listed Halong Bay
- Delicious seafood lunch served on-board
- Kayaking or bamboo boat cruise around Halong Bay
- Drive to/from with new highway
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 0.5L bottled water on bus per person per day
- 4 hours or 6 hours Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Bamboo boat or kayaking (you can choose 1 of 2 activities)
- English-speaking guide
- Seafood lunch (Vegetarian food available on requested)
- Hotel pickup (pick up and drop off at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district only)
- Transported by model AC bus with fast transfer on new express way 2h30 drive
- Entry/Admission - Dong Thien Cung
- Entry/Admission - Sung Sot Cave
- Entry/Admission - Ti Top Island
What's excluded :
- Beverages, Travel Insurance, Gratuities, What not mentioned inclusions
- Entrance fee for Tuan Chau port & Halong Bay 1 days is 290,000vnd/adult (12.6usd).
- Pick up and drop off outside of Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Pick up the guests in Old Quarter from 08.45-09.30 AM.
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
Halong Bay day trip from Hanoi, led by a knowledgeable guide
Take a day cruise in UNESCO-listed Halong Bay Kayak around the bay and enjoy a seafood lunch on board
Explore Thien Cung Cave (Heavenly Palace Cave)
Includes hotel transport by coach from Hanoi
OPTION 1: THIEN CUNG CAVE & BA HANG VILLAGE
8:45 AM - 9:30 AM Bus and tour guide will pick you up at the hotel (in Old Quarter area) or meeting point, depart for Halong Bay.
12:15 PM Arrive at Tuan Chau port in Halong City, Get on a boat and start discovering the legendary bay. Lunch will be served while cruising to the most beautiful area of Halong Bay. This is a great chance to enjoy the stunning scenery with amazing rock formations such as fighting cocks, Incense Burner, and many other islets look like Duck, Dog, Thumb. The boat will pass by Hoa Cuong fishing village and stop at Ba Hang fishing village where you can do kayaking by your own alongside limestone cliffs, through water caves, around the fishing village to discover the daily life of the fishermen living here. Bamboo boats are available for whom can not do kayaking. The last destination of the trip is one of the most beautiful caves – Thien Cung cave or heaven palace cave before cruising back to the harbor.
5:00 PM Get on your bus back to Hanoi. 7:00PM-7: 30 PM Transfer to your hotel, finish Ha Long Bay full day trip
OPTION 2: SUNG SOT CAVE & TI TOP ISLAND
8:30 - 09:30 – Our bus and guide pick you up from hotel / stay and follow the new expressway to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way.
12:00 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing. Cruise will take you on an 6 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Fighting Chicken, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discover the beautiful lagoon. Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titop Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck among world iconic natural scenery.
18:00 – Disembark for a bus ride back on the new expressway to Hanoi.
21:00 – Drop off at your hotel stay, trip endss
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Dong Thien Cung, Halong Bay Vietnam
Thanks to the hands of the Creator, Thien Cung Cave is one of attractions in Halong Bay having the impressive natural beauty
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sung Sot Cave, Halong Bay Vietnam
The most famous Halong Bay cave is Sung Sot Cave, which has rightfully earned its near legendary status among visitors to the world-famous
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ti Top Island, Halong Bay Vietnam
At the heart of Halong Bay, Titop Island is regarded as one of the most picturesque islands and is a crowd favorite among Halong tourists.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all the guests in Old Quarter Hanoi. If you are outside, come to our office: 39 Ngo Huyen, Hoan Kiem
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.