Halong Bay Full Day on Phoenix Cruise
In this full day trip, enjoy famous scenery and destinations of Halong Bay. You will have an opportunity to observe life of residents in floating village in the core area of the bay. Next stop is a beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and you will explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds in this mysterious cave. The list goes on with many interesting sites on Halong Bay. This trip definitely will be a wonderful experience for lifetime!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Expenses Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Halong Bay Vietnam
07:45 - 08:15 Bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi (on request). After that we leave Hanoi for a 3.5 hour drive to Halong (book transfer in next step).
Arrive in Halong City around noon, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the core area of the bay. Fresh seafood lunch (vegetable menu available) is served while the boat is gliding out. Get ready for exotic photos and absorbing the most magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Duck, Swan, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs.
Stop for a rowing boat trip in the area of Ba Hang Village then keep cruising to beautiful Thien Cung cave (Heaven Palace Cave) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise on the way back to Ha Long harbor, our waiting vehicle transfers you back to Hanoi. Trip ends at your hotel around 20:00- 20:30.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.