Halong Bay Day Trip from Hanoi with Cruise
If you're short on time in Hanoi, you can still visit Halong Bay on this full-day tour that includes lunch. After a drive along the Red River Delta with a stop for photo ops, you'll arrive at the bay, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and hop aboard a boat for a cruise on the emerald waters. Enjoy views of the dramatic scenery, taste local seafood, and go swimming.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Dong Thien Cung
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- After pickup in the morning in central Hanoi, your day trip starts with the 3-hour drive to Halong Bay.
Arrive the Bai Chay pier a little before midday, and board your cruise for a 4-hour boat tour that includes a savory seafood meal. Take in views of the limestone karst formations that rise from the water, and compare their many different shapes and sizes. After lunch, visit Thien Cung Cave and Dau Go Cave, and then stop for a look at Ba Hang floating fishing village.
When you return to the dock in Halong city in the late afternoon, start the drive back to Hanoi, where your tour ends.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hanoi city hotelsDates: daily tourReturn point: Returns to Hanoi around 7pm
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers is approximate; exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.