Halong Bay Day Cruise From Hanoi
The beauty of Halong Bay, or "bay of the descending dragon," is not exclusive to the famous splendor of the bay, but also hidden in its nature, where amusing anecdotes as well as legendary stories about the natural formed shapes in the caves, as well as the namesakes of the islands are created and imagined by its residents.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, tips
- Halong bay, situated in the Gulf of Tonkin, Quang Ninh province, is now the most popular attraction to visit in Vietnam not only for its exceptional scenic beauty but also for its legends and myths hidden in the nature. The bay is dominated by thousands of uninhabited limestone karsts and islets in a variety of sizes and shapes rising above the emerald blue waters.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Point: Hotels located in Hanoi Old QuarterDates: Daily
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- English speaking guide
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.