Halong Bay Day Cruise from Hanoi
Get away from the city with this full-day tour and sightseeing cruise. See the sights on your trip to the marina, then enjoy the fantastic views from your boat on Halong Bay. Hotel pick up, drop off and lunch is included in the package.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Welcome drink and fresh fruit
- Bottled water
- Vietnamese seafood lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
After a pick up from your hotel within Hoan Kiem District, you will begin your trip to Halong Bay, stopping along the way to stretch your legs.
Once you arrive at Halong Bay Harbor, you will be welcomed aboard your vessel by the crew with a welcome drink and a safety briefing, followed by a seafood lunch with Vietnamese cuisine. Then your cruise will get underway.
The bay is known for its emerald green water and its over 1500 limestone monolithic islands covered with lush vegetation. Several of the islands are hollow, with enormous caves in side them. One of the biggest caves in Halong Bay is the Thien Cung Cave which you will visit, along with cruising through many other caves and grottos before returning to disembark.
After your cruise ends, you will get back on your bus for the return journey to Hanoi and your hotel, arriving around 8:00pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Hanoi hotel located in the Hoan Kiem DistrictDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point at approximately 8pm
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Kindly note that the KAYAKING & BAMBOO boat is not available on WE GO cruise.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.