Halong Bay Cruise With Cristina Diamond Cruise 2days 1night
Cristina Cruise Halong bay is a Brand new Luxury Cruise launched on May 01, 2015. The cruise is made from steel and high quality wood to bring every traveler absolutely safe stay on Halong Bay. There are 16 Deluxe Cabins located on the main deck of Cristina Cruise. Each cabin is furnished in a minimal style with a choice of double or twin beds or triple with a balcony.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer Services
- Meals as Mention
- Bay View Cabins
- Complementary Water
What's excluded :
- Beverage and Tips
- Personal expenses
- Other things are not mentioned in the Tour Program
- This is difference from any Cruise on Halong Bay. With 16 newly built cabins and supply the most adequate modern equipments that brought the clients perfect trip
Bai Tu Long Bay –Vung Vieng for rowing bamboo boat and kayaking around the fishing village, one of the most beautiful landscape and attractive route. We supply fresh sea food with attentive service will make the client satisfied.
DAY 1: HON GAI HARBOR – BAI TU LONG – VUNG VIENG – BAN CHAN BEACH – CONG DO (L, D)
07:40 – 08:20am Pick up at your hotel (in the Old Quarter in Hanoi) by Bus.
Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
Check – in. Cruise will begin with welcome drink and safety briefing.
Buffer lunch will be served in dining room while cruising into magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating limestone karsts on the way.
Cruise to Vung Vieng – Ban Chan beach: Taking the Bamboo Boat to discover Vung Vieng village and Pearl farm, then transfer to Ban Chan beach for swimming and Kayaking around this area
Transfer back to the Boat
Relax and enjoy the Sunset party on the sun deck while cruising to Cong Dong – Cong Do area to anchor for overnight
Having dinner! Our chef transports our guest back to Ancient Hue Dynasty with an 8 Course Imperial feast. Guest will sample dishes that was one only a available to royalty
After Dinner, Retreat to your room for some rest and relax or ascend to the sundeck which Designed both for social interaction and private reflection. Whether it’s to laze around after a wonderful and filling dinner, drink or two with your new found friends. This will be a great area where Guest can also try their hand at Squid fishing, Board games.
DAY 2: CRISTINA DIAMOND CRUISE – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HANOI (B/L)
The nicest time of the day on Halong Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck, to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
Enjoy the Morning view of bay’s landscape over breakfast
After breakfast, We continue our exploration of this area by visiting Thien Canh Son cave
Check out of the Cabins
Laze around the sundeck or joined our Chef in a cooking class in making Traditional Vietnamese Spring roll
To complete your Vietnamese Culinary Experience. Guest will be presented with a traditional Vietnamese Family Meal. This Traditional Vietnamese Meal is significant to Vietnamese people which do appreciate the period of family union
Upon Arrival back to Hon Gai Wharf, disembark and proceed to our Viola Halong city office while waiting for transport back to Hanoi. ( Complimentary Tea is made available for our guest)
We continue onward by air conditioned bus through the Vietnamese countryside and into the bustling metropolis of Hanoi
Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
Departure Point :15 Ngõ Hàng Hành, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.