Halong Bay Cruise luxury 2 Days,1 Night with 4 Star
One day to explore Halong Bay is simply not enough. Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site at leisure during a 2-day cruise from Ha Long. Staying on board overnight means you’ll see the sun set and rise over the bay. Partake in activities such as squid fishing or a cooking class, and stop off at caves and traditional villages throughout the cruise. Accommodation, refreshments, and select meals are included. Upgrade for the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off.
Relax in a Oriental style and modern design. Luxury Cruises combines modern beauty and comfort with restaurant, bars, elegant dining area and spectacular sundecks. Our ships three decks measure 28m x 6m with a wood and iron design providing for a cozy and luxurious sailing atmosphere.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Food,Meals,Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner,pick up & drop off,entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Beverages, tips, and gratuities. Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
Landscape of Halong Bay,sea view islands and islets of the Bay.Spectacular view of Halong Bay,cruise around the bay.
Duration: 2 days
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay (Lunch/ Dinner)
Hotel or private address pick up with our shuttle bus. Short break half way
Arrive Got Ferry Terminal, transfer by tender to Venezia Cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions then check in to your cabin and set sail through Ha Long Bay while having time to admire the magical landscape go by. The Cruise Pass Da Chong Islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
A special lunch in Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through Islets of Con Vit
The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes. You can start your journey to visit Dark & Bright Cave and islets by kayaking which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay.
Back to Venezia Cruise, drop anchor for staying overnight. Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
Join cooking class demonstration (teaching you how to make our speciality, Spring rolls) on the cruise.
Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff.
Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, internet access or play exciting games. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Medical Military Cave - Hanoi (Light Breakfast/Brunch)
Enjoy sunrise and admire the never ending miraculous scenery of the Bay. Practice an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
Light breakfast, coffee and tea served.
Arrive Gia Luan pier on Cat Ba island, our bus will take you to Medical Military (Quân Y) Cave located right at the main road of Cat Ba National Park, Medical Military Cave is a good place to visit and you will be surprised by the magnificent scale of a field hospital in the mountains.
Back to our boat, relax before checking out.
Lunch is served on board.
Disembark at the Got Ferry Terminal by tender. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel or home.
Duration: 2 days
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up all hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.