Halong Bay Cruise from Hanoi with Seafood Lunch
This day cruise leads you to the famous Halong Bay and through the most attractive areas of the Tonkin Gulf. The well-designed route offers an excellent opportunity to see the most beautiful high points.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer to/from your hotel (In the city center only)
- English speaking guide or Japanese-speaking guide upon request.
- 4-hours cruising (including Thien Cung cave and bamboo boat ride in 3 grottoes)
- One bottle of water on bus
- One soft drink/bottle of water on boat
- Seafood lunch on boat (vegetarian menu available)
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Dong Thien Cung
- Entry/Admission - Cua Van Floating Village
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- You will be picked-up from your hotel at 07:30 to 08:30, depending on your hotel location, for a 3.5 hour bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Along the way, you'll pass water buffalo, paddy fields (rice transplanting time: February and June) and Vietnamese farms along both sides of the motorway.
Arrive in Halong City around noon, board a traditional wooden junk and start cruising to the middle of the bay. While the boat is gliding out, a fresh seafood lunch will be served, with a vegetarian option available. Get your cameras ready to capture the most exotic and magnificent natural splendor of the limestone bedrock and sheer cliffs of the tiny islands, highlighted with fanciful names, like Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Duck, Finger, Incense Burner and Stone Dogs. There may be a chance for an optional swim.
Stop for a row boat trip around Ba Hang Floating village, then rejoin cruise for a trip to a most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto), and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds.
Continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise on the way back to Ha Long harbor, where your vehicle awaits for your transfer back to Hanoi. The trip ends back at your hotel at approximately 19:30-20:00.
Note: The above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
Departure Point :Hanoi city center
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.