Halong Bay Cruise 2Days,1Night with included Hanoi Transfer by Bus
One day to explore Halong Bay is simply not enough. Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site at leisure during a 2-day cruise from Ha Long. Staying on board overnight means you’ll see the sun set and rise over the bay. Partake in activities such as squid fishing or a cooking class, and stop off at caves and traditional villages throughout the cruise. Accommodation, refreshments, and select meals are included. Upgrade for the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off 1 night of accommodation type Meals (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=diner)
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Bai Tu Long Bay
What's excluded :
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses All services not clearly mentioned as included Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
Explore Halong Bay at your leisure on a 2-day cruise
Witness a sunrise and sunset at the UNESCO-listed landscape
Partake in activities such as fishing and cooking between tours
Accommodations and select meals are included for ultimate convenience
Duration: 2 days
Stop At: Bai Tu Long Bay, Halong Bay 008433 Vietnam
DAY 1: HON GAI HARBOR – BAI TU LONG – VUNG VIENG – BAN CHAN BEACH – CONG DO (L, D)
07:40 – 08:20am Pick up at your hotel (in the Old Quarter in Hanoi) by Bus.
12:00 – 12:30pm Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12:30 – 13:00pm Check – in. Cruise will begin with welcome drink and safety briefing.
13:00 – 14:30pm Buffer lunch will be served in dining room while cruising into magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating limestone karsts on the way.
14:30 – 17:00 pm Cruise to Vung Vieng – Ban Chan beach: Taking the Bamboo Boat to discover Vung Vieng village and Pearl farm, then transfer to Ban Chan beach for swimming and Kayaking around this area
17:30 pm Transfer back to the Boat
Relax and enjoy the Sunset party on the sun deck while cruising to Cong Dong – Cong Do area to anchor for overnight
18:45 – 19:00 p.m Having dinner! Our chef transports our guest back to Ancient Hue Dynasty with an 8 Course Imperial feast. Guest will sample dishes that was one only a available to royalty
21:00 p.m After Dinner, Retreat to your room for some rest and relax or ascend to the sundeck which Designed both for social interaction and private reflection. Whether it’s to laze around after a wonderful and filling dinner, drink or two with your new found friends. This will be a great area where Guest can also try their hand at Squid fishing, Board games.
DAY 2: Halong Bay – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HANOI (B/L)
The nicest time of the day on Halong Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck, to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
07:00 am Enjoy the Morning view of bay’s landscape over breakfast
08:00 am After breakfast, We continue our exploration of this area by visiting Thien Canh Son cave
09:30 am Check out of the Cabins
10:00 am Laze around the sundeck or joined our Chef in a cooking class in making Traditional Vietnamese Spring roll
11:00 am To complete your Vietnamese Culinary Experience. Guest will be presented with a traditional Vietnamese Family Meal. This Traditional Vietnamese Meal is significant to Vietnamese people which do appreciate the period of family union
12:00 am Upon Arrival back to Hon Gai Wharf, disembark and proceed to our Cruise Halong city office while waiting for transport back to Hanoi. ( Complimentary Tea is made available for our guest)
12:30 am We continue onward by air conditioned bus through the Vietnamese countryside and into the bustling metropolis of Hanoi
16:00 – 16:30 pm Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
Duration: 2 days
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up all Customers from hotel in Old Quarter.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.