Halong Bay 1 Day Trip
Experiencing the natural wonder of this World Heritage site with limestone mountains, emerald waters and unforgettable moments. Take a short yet insightful trip to one of the most magnificent destinations in Vietnam. Revel in the tranquility of the natural seascape surrounded by over 3,000 islands and rocky outcrops.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air conditioned bus/ van/ car & boat
- English Speaking Guide
- Traditional Lunch on boat
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- Entrance fees tickets
- Taxs and service charge
What's excluded :
- Beverages and personal expenses.
- All services not mentioned above.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ha Long, Ha Long, Quang Ninh Province
08-08h30 Picking up at hotel (located inside Hanoi Old Quarter) and departing for Halong Bay
12:00 Arriving at Tuan Chau Island and transferring to the cruise
12:45 On board: Quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by Cruise Manager.
13:00 Enjoying Vietnamese set menu lunch as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by popular islets such as Chicken Rock, Dinh Huong Islet…
14:00 Discovering Thien Cung (Heaven) Cave covered with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Then kayaking or taking a bamboo boat for 30min. around small islands (excl.)
16:30 The boat heads back to harbor and disembarking at Tuan Chau Marina
20:30 Arriving at Hanoi and dropping off at hotel
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP TOURIST AT HOTEL AROUND HANOI OLD QUARTER - 3 KM AROUND HOANKIEM LAKEPorts
- tuan chau
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.