Halong Bay 1 Day small group visit Amazing cave kayaking Luon cave from Hanoi
If you want to have a glint of breathtaking Halong Bay 1 Day small group visit Thien Cung cave (Heaven Cave) swim or kayak Titov cave from Hanoi would be the best choice. It takes at least 3,5+ hours cruising on Halong Bay. Traditional Halong boat would like to warmly welcome you aboard our brand new day boat. It’s perfectly proportioned for comfort, whilst keeping it’s exclusive charm. The robust steel construction safely navigates the seas with ease, and the large, beautifully appointed restaurant is air conditioned for your total comfort. With our hospitable crew and experienced tour guide will show you to explore tranquil scenery in the safest conditions. You will have a chance to know about the floating village, discover their lives and visit a beautiful cave on Halong Bay, visiting Thien Cung cave & seafood lunch. The tour guides are friendly and knowledgeable and this tour is friendly and safe for families with children and we guarantee you satisfaction.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
- Seafood Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- English speaking guide during the trip
What's excluded :
- Tax & service charge
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Travel insurance
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing - surcharge 5$/person
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- 07:45 Tour guide and bus pick you up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
10:30 Stop over on to stretch the legs, go restroom or refreshment, about 20 minutes
12:15 Arrive in Ha long bay harbor, check in reception
12:30 Boarding cruise with warmly welcoming from Crew and get welcome drink.
Safety briefing on board, while the boat heading the bay
12:45 The lunch with be served in Vietnamese cuisine & seafood, with total 9 dishes.
14:00 Stop at Hangluon, a water cave for kayaking, rowing bamboo boat or on board relaxing (paying-optional). If not, customer could stay on sundeck and the boat keep moving around to discover other beautiful part of the bay such as Human head islet, Horse seat islet…
14:45 Arrive Surprising cave, leave boat to visit the hugest cave in Halong bay in one hour.
15:45 Get back the boat then come back pier, get the afternoon refreshment with fruits, snacks…
17: 00 Disembark to get on the bus, moving to express way to get back Hanoi
18:30 Short stop to go toilet if needed, around 5 minutes
20:00 -20.30 Say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay.
Departure Point :Hanoi
Departure Time :7.45
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport with valid visa
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes
- Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service
- We do not accept credit card payment on board
- Outside beverage has applicable corkage fee
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- All is applied in US dollar
- Booking the tour, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Halong Day Cruise
- If you hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to our office at 7.45 am to get on shuttle bus.
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.