Halong 1-DAY TOUR - CAVE, ISLAND, KAYAKING, LUNCH, BUS, BOAT, GUIDE, FEES
This fascinating Halong Bay day tour is perfect for those who have limited time and would like to experience a taste of the renowned World Heritage site of Halong Bay.
Our boat will take you for a Halong Bay 5 hours cruise on the emerald green waters of Halong Bay, weaving amongst some of the 3,000 spectacular limestone islands which make up this wonderland of nature. The helpful crew will look after you as we glide across the waters of the bay and you will enjoy a delicious seafood lunch while marveling at the beautiful scenery passing by on each side.
Along the way you will see the local fisherman at work, and learn about their daily lives. Once arrived at our anchorage you will have the opportunity to enjoy swimming at a sandy beach below a towering limestone mountain before launching your kayak to explore some of the caves and other hidden beauty of Halong Bay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation as itinerary
- English speaking guide
- 01 Lunch on boat
- Daily boat 5 hours visiting
- Entrance fees as itinerary
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Personel extra services (drink, ...)
- Other services are not mention in the includes area.
- Tips for driver and tour guide
- 07:30 - 08:15: You will be picked up at your hotel (located Hanoi Old Quarter) and transfer to Halong (it takes 3,5 hours).
- Upon arrival at the Tuan Chau Harbor, you will have time to stretch your legs and take some photos.
- You will then board your boat for a welcoming drink and safety briefing, before enjoying a mouth-watering Vietnamese lunch whilst passing uninhabited islets and outcrops that have been given imaginative names by the locals due to their perceived shapes - including Cock Fighting, Incense Burner, and Thumb.
- Following this, you will arrive Bo Hon archipelago to visit Surprising Cave and Titop Island where you will enjoy swimming on the sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with an excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titop Peak for panoramic views.
- After about two hours visiting, you will return to the boat to relax, sunbathe on the upper deck with music, where you can enjoy the fun of being with a group of fellow travelers experiencing such iconic scenery.
- 17:30 The boat will then return to Tuan Chau harbor for disembarkation and your return to Hanoi by bus.
Arrival Hanoi around 20h00. The end of your sweet trip!
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter from 7:30 - 8:15 am. Please inform your pick-up point before one day start trip.Meeting point: Hanoi Opera House at No.1 Trang Tien St., Hoan Kiem Dist, HanoiPorts
- Tuan Chau Ferry Terminal, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :7/24/2019 - 1/11/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.