Halloumi Heaven ( Cheese-Making Workshop & Tour)
You will be driven into the Troodos mountain countryside to the house of a local village lady to learn the traditional technique of halloumi and anari cheese making. The activity will start at the farm of our host where participants can learn how to milk the animals (goats & sheep) to collect their very own fresh milk. A tour of the cheese-making premises will follow where you’ll be put to work to make your fresh halloumi! This hands-on workshop ends with a traditional sit-down experience where you’ll enjoy a delicious brunch which will include the cheeses made plus lots more.
You will then your journey into the scenic mountain villages to visit a honey producer and a local man making products with donkey milk. Part of your touring will be a visit to Lefkara village where you’ll see the local ladies making the famous Cyprus lace plus time to shop & explore.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Troodos Mountains, Troodos Cyprus
Learn how to make traditional Cypriot cheeses – Halloumi & Anari
3 fantastic bonus stops with tastings after your cheese-making workshop
Explore traditional Cypriot villages, meet real locals and tour Cyprus with a bilingual guide
Learn about Cypriot food along with it’s history
Photo memories taken by your guide and then sent to you by email
Leave us with an extensive recommendation list of further foods and places to try
Suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free participants
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Geroskipou, Geroskipou, Paphos District
We'll stop in the village of Geroskipou to learn about the traditional sweets with a tour and tasting of a small local workshop
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from most locations in Ayia Napa, Larnaca, Limassol & Paphos including the port, hotels, airbnbs, private accommodation and landmarks. If you could kindly message us with the details of your accommodation. Go ahead with your booking and then message us your location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.