Halkidiki Blue Lagoon Cruise from Thessaloniki with Lunch
The program begins with a transfer by bus from your hotel to Pefkochori or N. Marmaras. A leisurely day, cruising the blue waters of Toroneos Gulf and the coastline of the Sithonia and Kassandra peninsulas. The perfect day for sunbath, swimming or enjoying the fabulous view and the marvelous atmosphere. During the cruise we stop on a beautiful beach to relax and swim. We will continue then with a lunch on the boat. Our next stop will be in a tourist village from Sithonia or Kassandra peninsula, where you will have enough time for coffee or shopping. And finally, our last stop will be at Kelifos Island, the perfect place for swimming and snorkeling, where you can jump into the water straight from the boat. This island is called by the locals “the turtle Island”. The cruise offers you unique moments and relaxation, often accompanied by seagulls and dolphins and listening to the charming Greek music (bouzouki).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aristotelous Square, Nikis Avenue, Thessaloniki 546 24 Greece
The first part of the program begins with a transfer by bus from your hotel or from a nearby location (walking distance), to Ormos Panagias. Our cruise begins from there and sails to Ammouliani island, a beautiful island complex where you can swim, snorkel and then have lunch (incl.) on the beach.
Stop At: Kassandra, Kassandra, Halkidiki Region, Central Macedonia
Kassandra is a peninsula in the Halkidiki region of eastern Greece, known for its beaches. It’s separated from the mainland by the ancient Nea Potidea Canal. On the northeast coast, in Afitos village, St. Demetrius Church is a domed basilica with a bell tower. The Folklore Museum, in a traditional stone house, features pottery and farming tools. Just north is Nea Fokea town, with a 15th-century Byzantine watchtower.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kelifos, Greece
Kelifos island is full of pines and wild olive trees and has many steep slopes and coasts. The steep cliffs around the island are forming interesting caves in some spots, calling you for exploration.
The one and only beach of the island, with its crystal clear blue waters, is a great place for swimming and snorkeling. One can access the island through the sea, by boat or sailing boat from Neos Marmaras (Sithonia) or Kassandra peninsula (Paliouri village).
The waters surrounding this uninhabited island offer several different dive sites. The seabed of the turtle island is highly diverse and more than 10 spots are suitable for scuba diving. This area impresses divers with rich underwater fauna and flora – corals, sea anemones, starfish, conger eels, morays, scorpion fish, seahorses and octopi.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your central Thessaloniki hotel lobby or nearby appointed locationPorts
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Remember to bring along with you hat-suntan-swimsuit-towels-cameras
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.