Halifax Private Half-Day Historical Tour
All of my tours are Private, Narrated, Personal Tours, you have the van and guide all to yourself. It is YOUR tour and I can customize the itinerary, as you wish. (You Decide)
I love to show our Historic Halifax which is an intimate city that retains the ease of a small town from the Harbor front to Victorian Public Gardens, it is large enough to have the trappings of a capital city, yet small enough that many of its sights can be easily seen.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Does not include Meals, Museum or Park Entrance Fees or Gratuity.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halifax Regional Municipality, Halifax Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia
The tour starts in metro Halifax and continues throughout the city.
While driving through you will view some of the old stately,
Georgian and Victorian style homes of days gone by.
Some points of interest would include:
Point Pleasant Park - Universities - Citadel Hill Fortress - The Public Gardens - The Town Clock -
Sir Sanford Flemming Park - Province House - Historic Buildings in Old Town -
The Halifax Explosion Monument and The Hydrostone Redevelopment.
Plus we take you to visit the Fairview Lawn Cemetery for a narrated tour of the Titanic grave sites.
Ultimately 150 Titanic victims were buried in Halifax.
"You Decide", this tour takes Five Hours.
Arrangements can be made to reserve tables for lunch at a local restaurant if requested. Keeping in mind this could add time and cost to your tour.
Check Halifax Taxi Tours reviews on Trip Advisor
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If it is a Seaport or Airport I will send meeting instructionsAirports
- Halifax Stanfield Intl Airport, 1 Bell Blvd, Enfield, Nova Scotia B2T 1K2 Canada
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21, 1055 Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H 4P7, Canada
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.