Half or Full day trip to the Pyramids and the Sphinx of Giza (private day tour)
• What will your Guide do:
• Meet you at your address for pickup and escort you to your adventure before returning back and with wonderful memories.
• A knowledgeable and Answering all of your questions engaging archaeological description of each site.
• Suggestions for nearby restaurants for lunch.
• Expert level photography to capture your memories as well as suggestions for most desired locations and awe inspiring backgrounds.
• Guidance in shopping for original souvenirs by trusted shops and price bargaining on your behalf.
• Teaching you a few words that will easily put a stop to any hassles and won’t hesitate to step in to deter an insistent seller.
• What your Driver do:
• Be there waiting for you, on time at pickup location.
• Driving safely.
• We are using different vehicles according to your group size.
• Model of Vehicle “Model of this year or the year before”.
• Type of transport: Private sedan or mini bus.
• Vehicle Suggestions: Hyundai H-1 Starex – Toyota Hi-Ace & More.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private - Egyptologist tour guide of your language (EN-SP-FR-GR-PR-RU-IT)
- Private tour / day trip (Not shared with other customers).
- Private Round-trip transfer (on very modern vehicle/car & driver) from and to your address in Cairo
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tickets (admission fees)
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The first stop there will be the Great Pyramid of King Cheops.
Then you can make a short walk around the Great Pyramid to see more small pyramids for the family of the king & Pits for his huge boats. Then you are going to stop by the 2nd Pyramid of king Khafra or Chephren on a high plateau that gives the pyramid a magnificent look and its marvelous size. Then you will pass by the 3rd pyramid in row for king Menkaure known as "Mekerinus" with more about it once you are there together. Then you'll head towards the Panorama Stop for amazing photos, and enter to the Valley Temple.
At last, you'll question the Sphinx and what happened throughout history? All those questions and more will be answered, right beneath the famous broken nose.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
** Pickup and drop off will be at your address / Location (Hotel / Airport / House) in Cairo or Giza.** This Tour is private day trip (not shared with other customers).
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.