Half-Day Zip Line Adventure in Los Cabos
The Safest, Longest, Highest and Fastest Zip Lines in Los Cabos. Lots of extra value with a wooden Suspension Bridge and a little Zoo with Iguanas and others local animals. This is an Adventure Park, in a location close by most Hotels in Los Cabos, which saves your time in transportation. Join us on this half-day adventure with licensed instructors and pick up from your accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Professional Zip Line Equipment
- Training and Introduction
- Hotel pick up
What's excluded :
- 20 Usd Park Entrance Fee per Person
Put on your harness and soar down the fastest, longest, highest and most Adrenalin Filled Zip Lines in Los Cabos. Enjoy a Birds Eye view of the Canyon and the natural Oasis while flying through the sky. You can go 2, 3 or even 4 together if you need the support. You are always accompanied by our professional Zip Line Guides. This safe adventures is a must do in Los Cabos. Since Covid-19 additional measures and precautions have been taken to make this a safe Adventure,
• Wild Canyon Adventures, Road Cabo San Lucas- San Jose del Cabo Km, 19. 5, Cabo San Lucas 23455 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Vacation time is important to us, to save you time and coordinate in your best interest we provide the Pick up time 24 hours prior to your Adventure.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with Vertigo
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please rest assured that measure have been taken to guarantee your safety and still have a fantastic Experience and Adventure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.