Half-Day Zip Line Adventure from Punta Cana
Join us on this excellent halfday tour of aproximately 4 1/2 hours for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. After picking you up at your hotel, you will have just a short ride to arrive at the Zip Line Welcome Center at the Anamuya mountains where a safety briefing will be conducted by professional instructors. This Zip Line facility was built by the most trusted and experienced of Costa Rica's canopy tour experts, and uses a traversing system on a steel pulley with a manual breaking system only when needed. Most cables are calibrated for speed in order to truly experience the feeling of flying, so just let yourself go and zip from platform to platform and experience the gorgeous views of the lush tropical forest and mountain range beneath.
NOW WE INCLUDE COMPLATELY FREE FREE OUR CROSS LINE ACTIVITY FOR ALL OUR CUSTOMERS.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guides
- Light refreshments
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Start you Half Day Zip Lining enjoying the Anamuya Mountains with 16 lines and 8 platforms set in a natural high cliff, the zip line has breathtaking views of the Caribbean coastline and lush natural scenery. The tour also includes a number of interesting ecological trails, a hanging bridge and via ferrata between the platforms. The adventure of a lifetime!
• Dominican Tours Travel, Ave. Espana Plaza Mayoral 211B Bavaro, Bavaro, Punta Cana 23301 Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Bávaro, 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in all punta cana area
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.