Half day wine tour. Visit 2 wineries in Lujan de Cuyo
Visit the best wineries in Lujan de Cuyo
Enjoy wine tasting watching the mountains
Enjoy Lujan de Cuyo and its views to the High Andes
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Include some regional snacks provided by local producers with biodegradable wrapping.
- Bottled water - An individual bottle of mineral water
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting in two wineries
What's excluded :
- Tips, extras consumes
Lujan de Cuyo region is the cradle of Malbec and boasts a real oasis spread out by the Andes. This vast valley totally irrigated by ancient canals, holds many historical and new wineries, which are blended with country houses, tree lined streets and wide vineyards along which plunge us into the wine roads. This half day wine tour is led by insider guides. We will visit two different world-class wineries. Walking around their facilities and vineyards we will learn about the winemaking process from the vineyards to the bottled wine, as well as the steps to taste a good Wine.
- Special clothing: cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothes and suitable shoes, additional mineral water.
- Safety tips: Report to the guide/driver about any special illness, allergy or Physical Restriction.
Remember to TAKE YOUR MEDICATION AND ADMINISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS.
- Insurance: Please, fill in the Risk Insurance Sheet provided by the guide/driver.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up included from Mendoza City and Chacras de Coria as well.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.