Half-Day Wild West Coast Tour including Lunch from Auckland
Escape the city and discover the best of New Zealand’s western coastline on this half-day tour including lunch from Auckland. Spin along New Zealand’s rugged North Island shores with a guide, and stop at beautiful beaches such as Karekare and Piha. Learn of the country’s first settlers at the Arataki Center and admire panoramic views over the Waitakere Ranges to the Pacific Ocean. After lunch, follow hiking trails through the Cascade Kauri Park and discover New Zealand’s diverse native wildlife. This tour includes round-trip travel from your Auckland hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arataki Visitor Centre - Waitakere Ranges, 300 Scenic Drive, Nihotupu, Piha, Auckland 0604 New Zealand
Following an 11:30am pickup at your Auckland hotel, take a seat in your air-conditioned minivan for the 35-miute drive to the coast to begin your 5-hour sightseeing tour.
First, visit the Arataki Center and admire panoramic views over the Waitakere Ranges to the Pacific Ocean and the Tasman Sea. Discover extensive displays of local wildlife, and gain insight into the struggles faced by New Zealand’s early settlers.
Stop At: Piha Beach, Piha, Auckland New Zealand
Head onward to Piha Beach — renowned for its great surf and black sands — and dip your toes into the cold Tasman Sea. Then, enjoy a wholesome lunch in a local café before heading onward to Karekare Beach — home to natural attractions including a freshwater waterfall.
Stop At: Unique Visions Tours, 123 Shaw Road, Auckland Central, Auckland 0604 New Zealand
Delve into the Cascade Kauri Park in the heart of the Waitakere Ranges, and follow your guide along winding hiking trails through dense forest. Along the way, gain insight into New Zealand’s flora and fauna, and perhaps discover native wildlife in the treetops.
When your time in the Cascade Kauri Park comes to an end, return in comfort to your Auckland hotel to conclude your tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up hotels in Auckland City.
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.