Half Day Westlake Highlights Tour with Optional Lunch or Dinner
West Lake is a poem. West Lake is a natural water painting. West Lake is a beautiful story. Your half-day Hangzhou tour should be no doubt around the West Lake. This is a special designed Hangzhou half day tour to see the highlights around West lake with Westlake boat cruise. Save time and money by booking this half day tour to explore the nature, the tea culture and the history of ancient of Hangzhou.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel and railway station pickup and drop-off in Hangzhou downtown
- Bottled water
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Private city transfer
- Boat Ride on West Lake
- Entrance Fee listed in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Hangzhou Chenghuang Pagoda
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Pick up service can be arranged at your hotel lobby in Hangzhou downtown or Hangzhou train station.
First, you will take a Boat Ride on the Westlake. West Lake has an area of 5.6 square kilometers (2.2 square miles) and is the symbol of Hangzhou which lies on its banks and is a place of tranquility. On the boat you can see one of the Ten Best Views of West Lake--Three Pools Mirroring the Moon. The occasional pagoda and Chinese-style arched bridges add atmosphere to the tree-lined walkways, verdant islands and hills make West Lake a very special part of any China experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Longjing tea fields, Longjing tea village, Hangzhou China
After that, move to the Meijiawu Tea Village: Drogon Well Tea, also known as Longjing tea, is a variety of roasted green tea from Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China where it is produced mostly by hand and has been renowned for its high quality, earning the China Famous Tea title. Meijiawu Tea village is seated at the hinterland of West Lake Park and it boasts the most important Dragon tea production basis. Here you are in an original natural environment, just relax your feelings and enjoy the special tea culture, taste the fragrant tea while appreciating the beautiful village scenery. And our guide or Tea Farmer will show you how to pick the leaves, how to fry the leaves and how to drink the best tea in China.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hangzhou Chenghuang Pagoda, Wushan Mountain, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou 310002 China
The last stop is Chenghuang Pavilion(or City God pavilion) is the landmark of Grand View of Wu Hill, one of the Eighteen Classic Views of West Lake Scenic Area. Wu Hill also called Chenghuang Hill. It is very convenient for tourist to view the Heavenly Wind over Wu Hill, one of Ten New Scenes of the West Lake. Located on the top of the Wu Hill in Hangzhou, Chenghuang Pavilion is an optimum spot for people to get a bird eye view of Hangzhou. It is an important part of the West Lake Resort and a showplace for the splendid history, culture and folk customs of Hangzhou.
After the tour ends, our tour guide and driver will drive you back to your hotel in Hangzhou or the Hangzhou train station.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is arranged at your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please provide round-trip train itinerary in "special requirement" block if pickup from Hangzhou Train Station is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.