Half-Day Walking Tour in Ancient Ostia
Take a stroll in the Ancient Ostia archaeological park. Visit a proper and real Ancient Rome city. Admire the principal attractions: the magnificent amphitheatre, fountains, factories, the Square of the Guilds, the main city square - the Capitolium, the Baths of Neptune, the Forum and private homes. Enrich your experience with your professional guide explanations and discover all the secrets.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance fee
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico di Ostia Antica
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick up service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Archeologico di Ostia Antica, Viale Dei Romagnoli 717, 00119 Ostia Antica Italy
Meet your professional guide in front of the ticket office at the Ancient Ostia archaeological area park entrance and start your guided tour. Immerse yourself in Roman history! Visit a proper and real Ancient Rome city ruins with your guide and discover all the history, secrets and anecdotes. Admire the Rome major port and trading center during the Republican period. Ostia was a flourishing commercial center, surrounded by walls and gates: Porta Romana, Porta Laurentina and Porta Marina. In the 2nd century AD the city was enriched thanks to Claudius and Trajan by the rebuilding of the Forum, new baths, public warehouses (Lat. horrea), guild seats (Lat. scholae), multi-storey residential buildings (Lat. insulae) and the Capitolium: the main temple of the city dedicated to the Capitoline triad. Take a stroll through all these principal attractions, the magnificent amphitheatre and the fountains.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Viale dei Romagnoli, 717, 00119 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.