Half-Day Vladimir Lenin Tour with a Historian Guide
100 years ago, the Great October Revolution took place under the direct supervision of its leader, Vladimir Lenin. Together with your guide and a personal driver, you will visit the sights associated with the revolutionary activity of Lenin during this 5-hour tour. See safe house in the city and a conspiracy place in the country "Shalash", Lenin was hiding immediately prior to the uprising. Learn about Lenin and why and how things happened in St. Petersburg.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Petersburg, St Petersburg, Russia
Visit the sights associated with the revolutionary activity of Lenin and learn how a boy Volodya Ulyanov (Lenin's party pseudonym) from a provincial town on the Volga river changed the course of world history. Your guide, who is a professional historian, and your personal driver will meet you at your hotel. We will follow Lenin's life from his first safe apartment (now museum we will be visiting) to the last event – the assault of the Winter Palace.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in St.Petersburg
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.