Half-Day Underwater World Tour
A fascinating half-day underwater adventure for the whole family; experience the excitement of snorkeling in a coral reef in the beautiful Caribbean Sea and swimming in a freshwater cenote in the middle of the Mayan jungle
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Riviera Maya area
What's excluded :
- Sea Turtle Conservation tax (local charge subject to changes)
- Photos & souvenirs.
Besides the pristine beaches, the most important attraction of
Cancun and Riviera Maya is the mystical network of underground rivers that runs through the subsoil of the Yucatan Peninsula.
This marvelous half-day excursion takes you through jungle trails to a beautiful Mayan cenote, a natural well of fresh and crystal-clear water where you can swim surrounded by mangroves and amazing rock formations.
Take advantage of the great visibility in the crystalline water of these natural formations and live a great snorkeling adventure in the heart of the underground Underwater World.
Besides, admire the diversity of marine life that inhabits the famous Mesoamerican reef
. Grab a snorkel and discover the colorful variety of life beneath the waves, including huge sea turtles
• NexusTours, Cancun Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the cancun area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A local tax per person (subject to changes) charged on site for the conservation of the sea turtles.
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring extra cash
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.