Half-day Trip to Sintra from Lisbon
Don't miss this chance to see one of the most beautiful places in Portugal, if not Europe. Experience a stunning medieval town surrounded by palaces and mountains, straight out of a fairytale and all in a half-day trip from Lisbon.
A former playground for the royal family, Sintra's exquisite 19th Century architecture makes the entire town a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Bring your cameras and enjoy this spectacular day out with us. You won't forgive yourself if you miss Sintra!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
What's excluded :
- This tour does not include transportation costs. These are €5 for those who don’t already have a travel card.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Praca Luis de Camoes, Lisbon Portugal
Meet your local guide by the Camões Monument in Largo de Camões and take a train to Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
As you arrive in Sintra, you'll travel through the stunning medieval town, its enchanting architecture and its magical monuments. You'll discover why this place is considered a longtime royal sanctuary.
See the Municipal park, the Moorish Fountain, the Sintra National Palace, the São Martinho Church and much more!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
Enter the Regaleira Park and explore the lakes, wells, hidden tunnels and beautiful ruins that make of this place one of the must do attractions in town.
Your tour finishes near the Regaleira Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Praça Luís de Camões, 1200-243 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Quinta da Regaleira, R. Barbosa du Bocage 5, 2710-567 Sintra, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 6 are welcome on this tour for free
- The independent guides who employ us to market their tours have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- - Guides will wear masks and gloves when required - Guests are encouraged to bring their own masks - Guests will be required to provide personal details (name, phone number) - Smaller groups to ensure appropriate social distance - Tour group pictures will no longer be taken
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.